SPN - RECIPES
KETO FRIENDLY HOT CACAO ORANGE GINGER
2020 / JUNE
Makes 2 mugs.
- Orange Zest 3g.
- Ginger 2g.
- Powdered Cacao (100% cacao) 10g (2tsp.)
- Sweetener of choice.
- Milk or milk alternative 500ml.
- Powdered cinnamon (optional.)
1. If zesting isn't an option, feel free to peel the orange, and finely chop the peel.
2. Finely chop the ginger.
1. Add chopped ginger and 500ml of milk to a pot.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Stay alert, the milk will start to froth up (and could overflow depending on the size of your pot.) Turn off and remove from the hob.
3. Add orange zest to the pot.
4. Add 5g (1 tsp) of powdered cacao to each mug.
5. Pour the hot milk into each mug, stirring to remove any lumps.
6. Add sweetener of choice.
7. Stir. Optionally garnish with powdered cinnamon, serve and enjoy.